ISOS Group is a pioneering corporate responsibility (CR) and sustainability consultancy firm that helps drive value creation for the world’s most innovative brands. We guide clients in enhancing their competitive leadership through business practices that make a lasting contribution to the wellbeing of all their stakeholders and the planet at large.
Meet the ISOS Team | Read our FAQ
Our team of sustainability specialists and business strategists transform accountability and reporting into operational advantage through improved management practices and credible, transparent disclosures. As the leading provider of services for managing sustainability in North America – ISOS has been engaged to evaluate, monitor, assess and manage initiatives for an array of Fortune 500 companies and private enterprises.
We provide collaborative development of:
- Sustainability disclosure guidance and reporting to CDP, DJSI, GRESB, GRI, <IR> and the SDGs
- Multi-stakeholder engagement initiatives and materiality assessments
- Enterprise-wide CSR strategies
- Non-financial verification using AA1000AS, ISO14064-3, SA8000 ISAE3000 and against reporting best practices
Our Accomplishments Include:
- Training more sustainability practitioners than any other GRI or CDP Training Partner globally.
- Servicing a broad group of organizations, such as 3M, American Water, AMN Healthcare, Carnival Corporation, Compass Minerals, Kongsberg Auto, Duke Energy International, HCP, IFF, International Paper, Qualcomm, Realty Income, Sempra Utilities, Simple Green, Symantec, Wells Fargo, and several construction and real estate firms.
- Being awarded the first sustainability-related project from the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) in 2012 to help drive awareness of GRI and how specific key performance (KPIs) could inform their supply chain standards.
- Providing a tailored training to U.N. agencies in 2014 on GRI and alignment to the U.N. Greening the Blue Programme and World Bank, IADB, IBRD and the UNDP reporting.
- Stimulating discourse in Romania per larger E.U. agenda and funding requirements.
- Launching GRI and CDP trainings in Sub-Saharan Africa in 2016.
- Ushering in a series of documents and practitioner worksheets linking GRI with AASHE, EICC, LEED, SASB and U.S. President Obama’s Executive Order EO13514 (+ 13693 as revised) in 2015.
- Implementing IPMA Certified PRiSM courses rooted in GRI, ISO standards and U.N. initiatives, such as the U.N. Global Compact (UNGC) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Providing assurance using the SA8000 to assess human rights impacts in/outside the organization.
- Completing an Integrated Reporting (<IR>) training for the World Bank Group on <IR> implications for public policy formulation, governance systems and anti-corruption.
Our Recognition Includes:
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Certified Training Partner
- CDP Certified Partner
- The Sustainability Consortium (TSC) Certified Service Provider
- Accountability (AA1000 AS) External Assurance Provider
- IPMA Certified Green Project Management Provider
- ISO Standards Training Provider
Where We’re Headed
August 28-29, Los Angeles, CA
Oct. 23-25, MGM- National Harbor, MD
October 29-31, Philadelphia, PA
Oct. 9, Amsterdam, NL
Nov. 28-29, Miami, FL